Rules of Conduct
Trademarks, Copyrights and other Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are the property of NEHEMIAH SECURITY or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of NEHEMIAH SECURITY or such third party, which may own the Mark.
NEHEMIAH SECURITY either owns the intellectual property rights in the HTML, text, images, audio, video, software or other content that is made available on this website, or has made such materials available with permission of the owner. Without its prior written permission, NEHEMIAH SECURITY prohibits the redistribution or copying of any part of this website or content on this website. However, NEHEMIAH SECURITY authorizes you to display on your computer, download and print pages from this website, provided that the pages are unaltered and the content is used only for personal, educational and non-commercial and is not redistributed or copied to any other media.
Any software that is made available to you to download from this website is the copyrighted work of NEHEMIAH SECURITY and/or third parties. Your use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies or is included with the Software.
Solely as a courtesy to you, this website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. We do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those websites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are not prohibited by the U.S. government from participating in export or re-export transactions, or located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods. You agree you will not export or re-export any Materials unless you have complied with all applicable U.S. and foreign government export controls and approvals. NEHEMIAH SECURITY makes no claim that content contained on this website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside the United States. If you access this website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEHEMIAH SECURITY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT. NEHEMIAH SECURITY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, THAT MAY RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE FAILURES, OR ANY ERRORS, BUGS, VIRUSES OR OTHER DEFECTS THAT RESULT FROM OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE.
ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT. INFORMATION CREATED BY A THIRD PARTY THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON THIS WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY NEHEMIAH SECURITY AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NEHEMIAH SECURITY, ITS CONTRACTORS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR NATURE OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NEHEMIAH SECURITY, ITS CONTRACTORS OR ITS LICENSORS WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Jurisdiction & Dispute Resolution
Any dispute with respect this website or the Materials shall be governed by the Federal laws of the U.S.A. and the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT SITTING IN THE CITY OF RICHMOND IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
All trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
DMCA Copyright Policy
NEHEMIAH SECURITY has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/hr2281.pdf. The address of NEHEMIAH SECURITY’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement is listed at the end of this policy. Capitalized terms and phrases that are used in this Policy and not otherwise defined have the meanings assigned to such terms in the NEHEMIAH SECURITY Use Agreement and License.
NEHEMIAH SECURITY will (1) block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our users, whether or not they are users; and (2) permanently remove and discontinue service to any repeat offender. This policy shall cover all aspects of the Web Site services provided by NEHEMIAH SECURITYP.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing or accessible on the NEHEMIAH SECURITY site or service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement listed below. Note that failure to comply with all or any requirements of this section may render your report or notice invalid.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that NEHEMIAH SECURITY is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once the infringement notification is received by the Designated Agent:
- NEHEMIAH SECURITY will remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- NEHEMIAH SECURITY will then immediately notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- First time offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system.
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and NEHEMIAH SECURITY may immediately terminate such user’s access to Total Port.
The alleged infringing user may supply a counter-notice to the Designated Agent that must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed, or to which access to has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- User’s name, address and telephone number and a statement that user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which NEHEMIAH SECURITY is located, and that user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, a copy of the counter-notice will be sent to the original complaining party informing that person that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling it within 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material will be replaced, or access to it restored, within 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice.
Please contact NEHEMIAH SECURITY’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
Office of General Counsel
8330 Boone Blvd., Ste. 200
Tyson’s Corner, VA 22182
Or via email to: