Cyber Risk Consultant
Tysons Corner, VA
Nehemiah Security is in search of an experienced Business Risk Consultant to help us support pre and post sales implementation of its security product, Risk Quantifier (RQ). The Business Risk Consultant will report to the Director of Client Services. Nehemiah desires a consultative person with a deep business understanding that thrives on managing customer engagements from beginning to end. You will be responsible for translating business objectives into an action plan and executing it across technical and business stakeholders.
The Business Risk Consultant is the face of Nehemiah Security throughout an engagement, so knowledge of the cybersecurity field is essential in this role. The person best suited for this role is highly motivated and energetic with excellent communication skills. This person aspires to solve problems in a dynamic environment while paying attention to detail and focusing on client satisfaction. This person must have the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
The Buzz on Nehemiah Security
Nehemiah Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity software company with a passion for building great software. We are leading the way in transforming how companies manage their cyber risk. Here’s what’s important to us: our people, adding value to our customers, innovation, creativity, hard work, persistence, fearlessness, speed, passion, faith, and teamwork. We're growing fast and we're looking for hard working people who are driven by professional and personal growth to help us disrupt the cyber analytics market. Rated as one of the top 25 best places to work in the Washington DC area, Nehemiah Security is an awesome company to join that can help launch and define your career.
What You’ll Do
- Present results to customers with analysis of cyber risk posture, answer stakeholder questions to ensure understanding.
- Continually refine the engagement process for efficiency and customer experience.
- Develop and communicate implementation plans to meet customer objectives.
- Gather business input through research and/or guided interviews.
- Prepare/Refine collateral to facilitate stakeholder understanding of engagement process.
- Configure and operate the RQ product.
What We Are Looking For In You
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience in System Engineering, Business, or Cybersecurity field
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple customer-facing projects
- Experience with cybersecurity field and a strong business understanding
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills – clear and concise with attention to detail
- Solution-oriented thinker with the ability to define most efficient path to success and derive the tactical actions to get there
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Desired by not required: PMP certification, MBA, start-up environment experience