Technical Product Manager - Team Lead
Nehemiah Security is in search of Technical Product Manager with desirable cyber security experience to help us bring our next generation of risk quantification products to the market. Nehemiah desires someone with proven experience in full life cycle product management from product requirements to implementation including experience as a scrum master for Agile teams. You are a master planner and executor. You will have full responsibility for developing and executing on parts of our road-map. You will also serve as the team leader for an onsite design team with potential to grow the organization. The role requires a highly dynamic, self-managed, quick learning, energetic, personable, person with excellent communication skills who will be working with our development and QA team as well as sales, services and marketing teams.
The Buzz on Nehemiah Security
Nehemiah Security is a fast-growing cyber security software company with a passion for building great software. We are leading the way in transforming how companies manage their cyber risk. Here’s what’s important to us: our people, adding value to our customers, innovation, creativity, hard work, persistence, fearlessness, speed, passion, faith, and teamwork. We're growing fast and we're looking for hard working people who are driven by professional and personal growth to help us disrupt the cyber analytics market. Rated as one of the top 25 best places to work in the Washington DC area, Nehemiah Security is an awesome company to join that can help launch and define your career.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as product owner on one of our innovative and new to market cyber security products from inception to client delivery
- Serve as team lead for product team in our Cluj office
- Develop and own the product road-map
- Translate high level design and architecture into actionable requirements using the Agile methodology
- Author clear, detailed and functionally complete user stories for use by the development teams
- Act as a guardian of the consumer experience
- Participate in design sessions and provides input for moderate to complex software solutions.
- Liaise between users, development, quality assurance, architects, and third-party vendors.
- Communicate closely with team members to facilitate communication between the development and QA teams
- Clarify requirements and quickly follow-up on requirement questions from members of the team both locally and remotely
What We Are Looking For In You
Our product is a highly technical state-of-the-art product that requires the best in technical skills to develop, sale and support. For success, this position requires a significant mix of the following competencies:
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7 years of experience in increasingly complex roles of the product life cycle on products which have been deployed to production
- Experience with early stage products
- Inherent project management skills
- Ability to convert large amounts of technical information into concise descriptions tailored to the specific needs in delivering a quality, sustainable product
- Ability to articulate a product vision and identify market and user benefits and fully execute upon it
- Work with a supportive management team but must be able to work autonomously on a daily basis
- Proven experience working with remote teams and ability to work with remote management
- Experience mentoring or leading a small team
- Proficiency in with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong knowledge of the Agile and Kanban development processes
- Tolerance for and thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing market and environment
- Exceptional English written and spoken communication skills in both one on one and group settings