Sales Development Rep
Tysons Corner, VA
If you’d enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, then Nehemiah Security may be the place for you. No prior experience necessary!
Nehemiah Security is looking for an entry-level inside Sales Development Representative to help us secure qualified appointments and opportunities within the Cyber Risk Analytics market. As an inside Sales Development Representative with Nehemiah Security, our professional program and ongoing weekly training will ensure that you learn and hone the skills and tools necessary to succeed in your new career. This highly visible and impactful role will report directly to the VP of Sales and work in tandem with Sales Executives, Sales Consultants and Channel Partners to develop prospects and customers. Nehemiah Security is a place where you can gain experience in both sales and cyber-security software to launch a lucrative career in technology sales.
The Buzz on Nehemiah Security
Nehemiah Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity software company with a passion for building great software. We are leading the way in transforming how companies manage their cyber risk. Here’s what’s important to us: our people, adding value to our customers, innovation, creativity, hard work, persistence, fearlessness, speed, passion, faith, and teamwork. We're growing fast and we're looking for hard working people who are driven by professional and personal growth to help us disrupt the cyber analytics market. Rated as one of the top 25 best places to work in the Washington DC area, Nehemiah Security is an awesome company to join that can help launch and define your career.
What You’ll Do
- Set up to new appointments and opportunities for Sales Executives
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Services on campaigns to create new opportunities
- Track all sales activity utilizing Salesforce.com
- Train with the Sales team on the sales process to grow your career on the job
- Learn the cyber security market and customer business opportunities
What We Are Looking For In You
- Bachelor’s degree; Business or Marketing major preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
We'd love to have you join our team! Looking forward to connecting with you!